Gmail became a service e-mail The most widely used in the world, offering a variety of tools to enhance the experience on the platform. between them, Highlights Special design for users with Internet Unstable or unable to access Wi-Fi.
Consists of Offline modeAnd A very useful function that allows you to read, reply to, and search Gmail messages without having to be connected to the Internet. If you want to know how to activate this mode, in this guide we will explain to you in detail.
What is offline mode in gmail
Gmail gives us the ability to use the app without access to the Internet. A very practical feature for summer, as it allows us to call and receive emails even when we are somewhere else not our home and usually, we don’t have good communication.
The email application can be used almost normally without an internet connection. We can read and reply to received emails and search for messages in our inbox, Even if we haven’t logged in since then mail.google.com.
Steps to activate the function in Gmail
1. To activate the function in Gmail, you must perform it from a computer or laptop (laptop). When you are already in Gmail, Tap the radio button in the upper right with the gear icon.
2. On the pop-up menu that appears, tap the option Adjust To enter the menu with all the options to configure Gmail to your liking.
3. Once in the Settings menu, click on the option shown Offline that appears in the tabs list at the top. You will have it in the penultimate position, right in front of things.
4. Once in the Offline menu, tap the option Enable Offline Mail Select the box on the left.
5. When offline mode is enabled, different options are displayed. First, click on the box below Save emails from days gone by, If you want to save all emails from last week, last month or last quarter.
6. Then select the option Download attachments If you also want to download the files that were sent to you in these emails.
7. Finally, you have to choose what you want to do when you exit Gmail. You will have two options:
– Keep downloaded emails and/or attachments saved on your computer
Or delete them all after closing Gmail.
Once you choose any of the options, tap Saving changes To apply settings and download email.
from this moment, Emails will be saved in your Gmail inbox on your computer’s local storage, so you can access it at any time, Even if you don’t have internet.
When replying to a message with offline mode enabled, Your reply will be saved in a new folder called Outbox and will be sent automatically when your device reconnects to Wi-Fi.
Learn how to unsubscribe from an email in Gmail
– To activate the option, you must enter your email from a computer, laptop or computer.
– Then say to icon hazelnut Which in the upper right corner, click and you will find See all settings.
-When you reach this section, there will be several tabs where you have to choose one that says ‘general’.
Then look for the option “Undo Send” and choose ’30 seconds’.
– To test it, create a message and when you hit send by mistake, you can retrieve it.