This time we will show you step by step how you can activate temporary messages in the famous Application from The WhatsAppSo, keep reading to learn how to do it without complications and in a quick way.
If you still do not know how to activate the disappearing messages in WhatsApp, then we will offer you a method that will surprise you.
As you can see, WhatsApp is the application that many have downloaded to their mobile devices, that with it you can write all kinds of words and even attach a photo, video, GIF, animated sticker, share a link or other link to inform someone else what is happening in your city, and so on.
However, a couple of months ago, temporary or disappearing messages were activated, two functions that are perfectly workable and good to be true.
Temporary messages in WhatsApp are the messages that are deleted at a certain time after being sent to a contact, either from a PDF, a Word document, and even some other multimedia content.
And that is that today it is no longer necessary to wait a certain time for your sent message to be automatically deleted or disappear, on the contrary, as seen by the other person, your conversation will be completely cleaned in 7 days.
Best of all, you don’t need to install third-party apps that work alongside WhatsApp.
You only need to enter certain settings of your mobile device so that it is 100% active and to be real, it is very simple.
Steps to activate temporary messages in WhatsApp
If you want to get temporary messages on WhatsApp, you have to perform all these steps which we are going to mention:
- The first thing would be to get the latest version of WhatsApp: either in Google Play or the iOS Store.
- On the other hand, you have to enter WhatsApp.
- Now go to the conversation where you want to activate the temporary messages.
- In this section you will see the clock icon.
- Next, click and you will get a message saying that temporary messages have been activated.
- This way if you talk to someone from today onwards, they can be deleted within 7 days as you sent them.
- Best of all, you shouldn’t wait for the other person to see the text messages or not.
- Remember, WhatsApp is working on a tool to choose if you want to delete all messages within 24 hours and up to a month.