Every year, more and more advanced smartphones and new versions of mobile operating systems are released that are compatible with amazing applications, such as iOS 15, the latest iPhone software where you can use an amazing platform that is able to scan any real object and convert it to PNG image with transparent background or simply without background. Do you want to know how to do this? We will explain this in detail below.
Forget Photoshop with this trick Iphone, since if you immediately need a silhouette or without a background, it will be enough to scan any physical object with a cell phone camera, however, it is important to clarify that first it will be necessary to download the application called Erase Object: Erase anything, which you find in the App Store absolutely free by clicking here.
How to scan an object and turn it into an image without a background
- After downloading the app, give it the necessary permissions so that it can work.
- Open the app and remember that no online registration or accreditation will be mandatory, as reported by the YouTube channel run caps.
- Here you will see a “Settings” section with an extensive list of options.
- Don’t move anything, just tap the (x) icon located in the upper right corner.
- The camera will automatically open to start scanning.
- Point the camera at an object and tap it on the screen. Do not move the cell phone at all until the iPhone has finished the process.
- Finally, move the cell phone and you will see how you have created an image in PNG format or without background.
Ready, to save the image, just touch the icon of the two squares in the lower middle part. Not all scans will come from your device, only you will be able to see them because they are encrypted.
How do I know the status of my iPhone battery
- First, go to your device settings IphoneThe hack is also compatible with iPads.
- Now, find the “Battery” menu and click on it.
- Next, you have to access the “Battery health” option.
- The next step is to go to the “Maximum capacity” section.
- Here you can see the percentage, if it is less than 80% the battery health is bad, the closer it is to 100%, it is in good condition.
This trick is only available on mobile devices or iPads running iOS 12 or higher, and does not apply to versions lower than the ones we just mentioned.
Are you bored in your spare time? Not sure what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you to try the most downloaded iOS games of the week, and you can learn about them by clicking here And follow the steps in the note to install it on your device.